It is purely USDA organic Matcha product from Japan. You can get tea powder packets in three different sizes – 1.41 oz. costs $**.99, Starter bag 30 grams costs $10 and value bag of 100 grams. With this starter packet, you can make 25 cups of super tea.
The product is bright green in color and has a fresh grassy aroma. Producing in the Uji region of Japan, you are spending indeed worth money to pay for it.
Apart from USDA, it is JAS certified. It the authentic stone-ground ‘tencha’ leaves having genuine Matcha. The leaves are shade-grown for 3 to 4 weeks to get the actual vibrant green color with “umami” flavor. Most of the Matcha green tea powder in the market is made from “sencha” leaves, which are not actually shade-grown.
The package is BPA free and 100% organic safe to use. You will an e-book of ‘Matcha Journey Starter eBook’ to your email id against the purchase of this package. The leaves are from first and second harvest wherein it has a robust flavor and strong bitterness.
There is culinary grade with this Matcha Wellness green tea powder. Out of the first harvest spring green tea leaves, the culinary-grade is made that comes in bright emerald green color with ultra-fine ground powder with no bitterness but rich in flavor & aroma. You can just simply whisk this ceremonial grade powder in hot water and can enjoy the drink.
In general, we all know that antioxidants help us fighting the harmful molecules (free radicals) which create different types of chronic diseases. The catechin EGCG present in Matcha gives the promise to prevent cancer, diabetes, cardiac diseases, viral infections, neurodegenerative conditions and weight loss.
Amongst all the other health benefits, below appending is the list of major ones:
- Matcha is full of antioxidants including EGCG
- It enhances the immune system, boosts metabolic rates, suppresses appetite and burns calories
- An antioxidant powerhouse, up to 137x More than regular brewed green tea
- It does detoxification naturally and effectively
- It is full of fiber, chlorophyll, and vitamins
- It soothes mind, relax, and gives a focused concentration of 4 to 6 hours of jitter-free energy
- It is full of vitamin C, B-complex, selenium, chromium, zinc, and magnesium
- It improves cholesterol and lowers risk of most of the diseases
- It acts as supernatural detoxing agent and improves skin elasticity & skin radiance
- Bright Green Color, Rich Taste, Fresh Aroma & Silky Texture
- BPA Free Packaging that is Strong, Air-Tight & Re-sealable
- 100% Certified Organic
- Made in the Uji region of Kyoto – JAPAN
- Matcha journey starter eBook
- A perfect substitute instead of a coffee
This will be the best option if you are a new bee to taste Matcha tea. In addition, it is completely ceremonial and culinary grade; hence, you can make yummy lattes, juices, smoothies, baking and delicious dessert recipes.
Ryo and Yasmin, the couples who are passionate about nature, organic and healthy well being realized the goodness of Matcha. They connected with Japanese heritage, partnered with a family farm at Uji, Kyoto and marketing the high-quality Matcha now.