If you are a coffee lover, you will not compromise yourself for drinking it. We would like to introduce you an amazing beverage, Green Tea Matcha Latte. This beverage packed completely with body nourishing antioxidants and nutrients. Matcha considered as one of the miracle elixir drink. It consumed over the millennium of years in the Far East. It is one of the healthiest super foods on the market today! So you can relax your body by consuming this easy and flavorful Matcha Green Tea Latte!
- A stove/cooktop or a microwave. Preference can be given to stove top.
- 1/3 cup of water to start.
- Put it in a pot and warm it up to your desired temperature.
- Make sure it doesn’t hit a boil. Once it is warm enough, add 1 tsp. of green tea matcha powder.
- Use organic Cognitea Matcha Powder, a special matcha powder. It not only contains the magic of matcha. It also has ingredients like organic peppermint leaf, L-Theanine SunTheanine, & green tea extract. All these ingredients increase concentration, alertness, and focus. The most notable thing is that there are no side effects of caffeine alone. No Jitters. No Headache. No Crash.
- Heat your matcha powder and water.
- Matcha is sweet by nature and has its own flavor too. Sugar might make you addictive, as it causes a massive dopamine. This feel-good hormone results in addiction.
- Add some honey for sweetness, preferably local or raw honey whenever possible. If you don’t like honey, you can use raw coconut sugar, agave or stevia extract for sweetness. You may also add some boiled almond milk if you wanted to taste it creamy. If you don’t like almond milk, try nut milk like coconut milk or cashew milk.
- Matcha Cacao Mint Milkshake
- 1 tsp of green tea matcha
- 1/3 cup hot water + boiled almond milk
- Some honey for sweetness
Add the matcha to the hot water along with the honey and then top it off with some steamed almond milk.
- Skinny Vanilla Latte
“Skinny” is a sign of a beverage containing artificial sweeteners and non-fat milk. It has a lower calorie count yet loaded with chemicals and low in any real nutrients. Artificial sweeteners are stevia, Splenda, Truvia, and Sweet N’. They low tricks our bodies into craving more sugar.
It appears and tastes like a milkshake. Check the ingredient list on Starbucks’ Coffee Light Frappuccino. The “light frappuccino syrup” contains
- natural flavors,
- xanthan gum,
- potassium sorbate,
- citric acid, and
- rebaudioside A.
A skinny frap contains 23 grams of sugar. It throws your blood sugar levels. It causes fatigue, hormone dysfunction, hunger, and even acne breakouts.
Almond Milk Latte
An ultra-trendy recipe that is worth to spend it. Consuming it with regular milk and almond milk only makes a difference of 40 calories. This does not affect you in losing weight rather than being a healthier choice.
Matcha: is it good for you?
Don’t over think if this cult green tea is really that good for you?
It has its own benefits. It is good for you when taken as Match tea, but not in the form of the latte.
Matcha brownies are probably not a health food.
Green Tea Latte Benefits
You might begin your day healthy with a green tea latte. This might help you to recharge your afternoon too. Green tea is a drink that is heart-healthy and prevents cancer. The green tea latte contains milk and sometimes sugar.