We always welcome quality guest posts here at Matcha Tea Spot. I would love for you to write and share your words of testimony. If you are interested in Guest Writing for Matcha Tea Spot, please read the guidelines below.
Terms and Conditions for Guest Post Submissions:
- Submissions should be original content, however, exceptions for previously published content can be made on a case by case basis.
- Submissions should have minimal grammatical mistakes and typos. Be sure to read through each post thoroughly and submit your final product once you have completed your draft.
- Submissions should be between 700 and 1200 words.
- Please cite any sources you used in writing the article
- Submissions should be sent 2 weeks before the Publish date.
- Submissions should also contain a Photograph (JPEG), a short bio, and social media links. Make sure to include attribution with each photo, if required; if not required, please indicate where you obtained the photo so I can make sure it is free to use
- Do not include any affiliate or selling links
Here are 3 types of posts that always work well
“How To” Post
Some examples “how to” topics would be:
How To Make Sure Your Tap Water Is Good For Making Tea
Here is an example of a potential question post:
What Is The Best Tea For Relaxation?
Numbered List Post
Here is an example of a potential list post:
6 Reasons to Start Your Day With Tea
At this time Matcha Tea Spot does not offer any monetary compensation. Each posts will be promoted on social media. Edited posts will not be published without review by the original author. If you have a great idea for an article for Matcha Tea Spot and are willing to ensure it meets our high standards, please send me an email with 2 to 3 topic ideas at: email@example.com
Please make sure to include the words “Guest Post” in the subject line. I will always get back to you within a few days.